ONB is hiring: Data Analyst & Service Developer
ONB Analytics is an innovative company that provides analysis and interpretations of Big Data in the enterprise, Social Media Analytics and Industry 4.0 fields. The projects entrusted to us focus on the analysis of unstructured complex data in order to produce innovative and user friendly software platforms. Our products gain their value from the reliability of the produced information thanks to the application of scientific methods.
The person we are looking for will be teaming up with our ongoing activities in the area of Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics. He/She will work closely with a multidisciplinary team and conduct advanced business analytics, data mining, predictive modeling.
The below list shows the knowledge required for the conduction of our current projects. The candidate should master some of those and be ready to acquire new ones:
– In-depth knowledge in the field of NoSQL databases and related technologies
– Knowledge of development patterns, such as MVC and related
– Knowledge of Framework development, such as Flask and related
– Knowledge in the Web Service development, with particular focus on REST architecture
– Experience in the field of Big Data, in their manipulation and query
– Experience in conducting statistical analysis (statistical models, clustering, predictive analysis), in Machine Learning algorithms provides preferential criteria
– Team worker
– Problem Solver
– Ready to work for objectives
– Open to the business world and the criteria of usability
Salary: according to Italian Collective agreement (Tertiary), corrisponding to the candidate’s skills
Type of contract: fixed-term for 12 months, possibility of subsequent permanent employment, possibility of part-time
Place of work: home office
We also accept cooperation proposals from freelancers.
For further information and applications contact us at: